If its not too much trouble to ask, I need your advice for some of my art. I'm in the market for a tablet and I was wondering if you have any suggestions for quality? Like, what sort of tablet do you have?
It’s better to start small. I’m using an A6 wacom graphire for… say 5 years now (gosh it’s so antique) Bamboo’s not bad either. Other brands I’m not sure though… Hopefully I answered your question :)
*weeps and sobs because yoUR ART WOW* I love your avengers stuff as well as your other drawings aaah! and the bad romancexavengers video you made was quite lovely :D have you considered doing something similar but instead of bad romance they would all be dancing to single ladies- beyonce? just a thought ^-^ *the mental image of it is pretty cute/funny*
You know anon, somebody might have already done it, or in the process of making it, lurking somewhere around tumblr, waiting to be discovered…
First, I have been occupied with real life for the moment, real sorry for not replying your messages soon enough. Thank you you guys for flooding my inbox with inquiries about the booklet! Never expected such responses from you all.
Oh come here.
Let me hug all of you. Let me make you dinner. You made this all worthwhile.
Now, regarding the booklet. I’ll try to answer all of your questions here:
1. Judging by the amount of notes and messages I received (the prototype post is meant to monitor how many books I need to print), I definitely have to print more!
2. Right now I’m still comparing prices among printers for a better deal. Still debating for the possibility of the booklet having a nice colored cover (The prototype only has brown paper instead.) Rest assured that the booklet price will not rise above $15.
I’m sorry for being so slow at this, but I really want the booklet to look its best for you. :)
3. Hopefully everything can be printed and ready for sale by next month.
4. Yes, I have a paypal account now, you can pay me through paypal.
5. Yes, I will be selling these in Comic Fiesta. (You might have figured where I’m from now… tadaah Malaysia)
6. I will be officially taking orders once the books are done printing!
7. Setting up a store is harder than I thought. Need more research….
8. I’ll try to ship anywhere I can :) But shipping to U.S will cost a little more though. It’s all over the other side of the globe for me.
9. Currently thinking if I should make a bit of merchandise to go with the booklet… Postcards. Or something.
THANK YOU for being so patient and so supportive of me, really. I love you all and I mean it. Who would’ve know 2 months ago I was on the verge on giving up art?
I have been contemplating on making a small booklet out of the ‘Drown’ series I’ve drawn, but there are too few pages to be printed…. Might add a few pages in front to bulk it up (and make the story complete.)
Question: Will you buy it?
If I do end up printing it, please give me time to figure out the complexity that is pricing, shipping and payment methods, okay? Still very new about these things.
And thank you, thank you so much for all the reblogs and likes on my little fan comic. I love you all.
Sure thing! Here you go, both of them together, and individually. And thank you so much!
And since tumblr doesn’t notify anyone when questions are answered (published), I’ll answer questions privately instead, so that the person could at least get a reply, or refer to my blog. Hope that’s alright. :)